Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

15 Weeks

Gee time is flying along and I have not updated for over 3 weeks. 
I am now 15 weeks – feeling good most days - I have the odd bad day but on the whole the nausea is very minimal.  I am still really tired most of the time and struggle to get out of bed in the morning for work!  I was sleep well until the last couple of nights but I think that is more work stress that baby sleep issues...
The food situation is about the same still can’t eat a lot of things and now finding that even things like onion, capsicum, olives etc.. I can’t handle so I am just sticking to basic vegetables and salads – it is not so bad it really more the junk food that is the real problem – which really I should not be eating anyway.
I had my scan at 12 weeks and all is very positive – the risks are low so it was recommended against an amniocentesis – I am happy with that...  The baby looked good in the ultrasound – has all it bits and is looking very healthy – my next scan is at 19 weeks (11th March) – I am hoping to get some good photos next time – the 12 weeks one are not very clear – apparently she\he (I do think it is a she)  was sitting right back in the uterus – good for the ultrasound but not good for photos....   
All is good – I have started to buy some bits and pieces and I swapped some old furniture with my cousin for a box of newborn nappies and new infant clothes (she just had a baby but her daughter  was 10 pounds so did not last very long in newborn nappies and 0000!)


No comments:

Post a Comment