Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
pregnancy

Friday, November 26, 2010

Could it be twins?

There is a high chance that I could be carrying twins – I was given an ultrasound during my last cycle which is unusual as I have never had an ultrasound during a cycle before – I did notice that my estrogens was high – it was already at 1100 on day 14 – normally I reach about 800 at the most – then on day 15 (ovulation day) it jumped to 1700!  Never been that high!  The ultrasound revealed that had released TWO good size eggs!  Was asked if I wanted to continue with the cycle as obviously there was a very high risk of twins – I agreed to keep going as I figured at least one had to take!

The wait is on now to see if there are 1 or 2 babies on the way!  I will be happy either way as long as they are healthy it does not matter if there is 1 or 2 growing in there.....but I am anxious to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment