Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
pregnancy

Friday, March 18, 2011

20 Weeks

20 weeks already – time is flying along – I am over the half the way marks already and only have 18 weeks to go!   I am feeling really good – still tiered but not as much – I am still limited on what I can eat but I have to say not such a bad thing as it is keeping my weight down.  I have noticed some swelling in ankles and feet mainly when I have been sitting at my desk working for too long without a break – I need to keep a check on the fluid retention.
Baby is moving lots now can feel some definite kicking going on – quite active though at this stage not as active as my son (he never stopped moving).  I purchased a Foetal heart monitor from Asia – really cool though takes me ages to find the heart beat.  I have changed my mind on the sex I am now thinking it is boy – the heart rate was between 90 – 130 which indicates a boy and I did the ring test again and it is definitely swinging – I was sure it was going in circles last time – anyway time will tell – as long as she\he is alive and well I really don’t care.
I had the big scan last week and we passed with flying colours – everything was doing was it should be doing and everything was in the right place.  I managed to finally after 3 pregnancies get some really good ultrasound picture – they are so clear - I am so impressed – you really image what the baby is going to look like when they are born.  I did not find out the sex – I was in two minds on the day though I did say the whole time that I was not going to find out – as soon as she asked I instantly said NO.  I did not look way when she went to measure the legs I figures if we seen then all good otherwise we wait – we did not see a thing – too much shadowing so we probably would not have found out anyway.
Feel great and everything is going along very well.

Rubbing her eye - so cute!



Head


Leg

Foot




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy and your 20 week scan - wonderful news :)) Such a huge milestone... on the 'home stretch' now :)) Thank you for your lovely words on my blog :) Looking forward to sharing this journey with you xoxo

    ReplyDelete