Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

24 weeks today only 99 days left!

It is going along so fast I can’t believe it. 
Everything is going along very nicely – I had my 22 week check up and all was good – she had the report from 19 weeks which just confirmed that the baby is going and expected.  We did an ultrasound at the 22 week appt (pictures below) and he/she was very active – which is great to see but am I ready to two highly active children!
I am now starting to gain weight – gain 5kg at the my appt and I am really starting to put weight on now – need to try and keep it a check on it but it is really hard especially when all I can really eat is white starchy carbohydrates...  (Though the margarine on the hot cross buns is probably not helping) – I am not too worried as I am pretty determined that once the baby arrives I will getting straight back to WW and finishing the job that I started 18 months ago – I want to be active part of my children’s lives not a bystander.
I am still feeling really good – a bit tired but that is more due to working long hours at the moment – my feet and ankles are swelling a lot these days so no more enclosed shoes..... Apart from that not having any issues at all (apart from the food thing but that is clearly here to stay).





No comments:

Post a Comment