Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
pregnancy

Friday, December 17, 2010

Confirmation Ultrasound

I had my confirmation ultrasound today – I am pleased to report that there is ONE little heart beat –all look good at this stage in the ultrasound – not that you can see much but the doc did the measurements and it is the correct size – only about the size of a pea at the moment.  Below are the first pics of my little cherub...
I am not been feeling particular great the last 3 days – the nausea has started!  I am also getting a bit motion sickness in the car – it does easy by the afternoon and then seems to come back in the evening...I feel like I have a bad hangover all the time – it is not as bad as I remember with my last pregnancy so maybe it will go by 12 weeks – one can only hope!

7.3 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment