Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
pregnancy

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crazy Horomones...(5w2d)

I think my hormones are going a bit crazy at the moment – my patience levels are very low and really have little tolerance for anyone at the moment – I can feel my irritation level go from 0 – 100 in under a second!  I am also feeling a bit emotional and seem to be getting and bit wound up over things a little bit too much......  My breathing is not great becoming short of breath quite quickly – I noticed that it get worst the tireder I get.  I am feeling a bit tingling all over as well – feels a bit like when you adrenaline  is really pumping!  Quite odd....
On a positive front – no nausea and my energy levels are not too bad – I just need to sleep a bit more – keeping waking up 3-4 times a night to go to the loo...

No comments:

Post a Comment